Want some extra cash? Well, earning $200 has never been easier with Rent Central's Tenant Referral Program! Conditions apply, of course. Simply refer a friend, family member or colleague to rent at one of Rent Central's properties and we'll pay you $200*.
How to refer a tenant?
You'll notice a bunch of Tenant Referral cards at your Rent Central property manager's office. All you need to do is hand these cards to friends, family members or colleagues who are looking to rent. When they sign the tenant lease agreement, they hand the card over – easy!
*Terms & conditions
- The Tenant Referral card must be produced, with a tenant's application form, to a Rent Central property manager to be eligible to redeem payment.
- Referred tenant must sign a lease, pay bond and the first two weeks rent before referral payment is made to you.
- This offer does not extend to any tenants you may have referred who have moved in prior to 1/9/15.
- Referred tenant must be residing in a Rent Central property for at least six months or longer.
- Strictly one payment per apartment rented.
- Not valid with any other offer.
Remember, for you to receive payment, you must ensure your friend produces the Tenant Referral Card to us. If you refer three friends, and three separate apartments are rented at Rent Central – that's $600! Easy, right? For more information, please email us.